Thursday, July 25, 2013

Past Due..


This is what I see coming from a hypothetical time when Phoenix and Black Bolt got it on!

A few months ago some fellow artists (Liquid and Skills) and I agreed to start doing some jams together to get out artistic juices flowing. Unfortunately I slept on the last one, the topic being to draw an offspring of two existing characters. I had actually drawn one at the time, Daredevil's and Elektra's child complete with a DiDi on her shirt, but it felt and looked unoriginal and never made it online. So all these months later during a Starbucks session with Liquid we decided to finally do it right and get the jams started again, so here you go.

I picked these characters because I thought it'd be tight to see Black Bolt's scream channeled through the Phoenix Force, so here it is.

Check out the other sides of this jam here:
 
by Liquid

&


Peace!!



No comments:

Post a Comment